04 February 2009

Francesca's Espresso Bar

Oh how I love Francesca's. This is one of the first cafes I went to when I moved to boston and finally started exploring coffee shops. Francesca's is located in the South End and has all of the lovelyness of the South End. Every time I go there I feel as though I should wear my glasses, bring my laptop (free wifi) and have a handsome gay man by my side. Francesca's, as with many coffee shops also has a great selection of lunch items and cold coffee drinks. My favorite sandwich is the turkey club with pesto (you have to request the pesto)... yummy! Pair that with an iced chai and you are in for a treat for lunch or dinner. 

This was the friday spot to go for lunch last year. We would take the 15 minute walk, and it was nice. Although in the bitter cold, the Silver Line bus is rather convenient. Just get off at the boylston T stop and wait for the silver line on tremont street. The best part? It tells you at the stop how long until the next bus comes! A bus that is reliable. Believe it.

Favorite activity to do in Francesca's: 
Grab a metro paper and do the goofy crossword puzzle! The best part about this is that the Metro crossword has a mistake almost every week. Then you have to just randomly fill in answers. Good times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment